Sunday 8 November 2009

What if I tweeted L4D 2?

-Finally downloaded the demo, GOD that took forever... Really need to get a better connection.

-*Watches the opening movie*

-I once read someone saying that whoever makes these movies for Valve need to make some full length films. I totally agree, that shit be sweet.

-Let see... Locked... Locked.... Only one mode with the demo, but then again it is a demo.

-*Joins a game*

-Alright, I’m a big black guy, zombies beware.

-The shotgun is your god, meaty chucks that used to be zombies.

-Haha, frying pan! It like being in a Tom and Jerry cartoon, only with actual brain smashing.

-Man, my aim is poor. I really need to stop shooting the other people here.

-What? Armoured zombie? Surely that’s cheating? God, its resident evil 5 all over again. At least they don’t have guns.

-MY FACE! MY FACE IS MELTING!

-Get off of me your damn dirty zombies!

-This game is giving me serious personal space issues, come within like a meter of me and I wig out, spraying bullets everywhere.

-Why does that zombie have a really large arm?

-OH MY GOD! MY SPINE!

-Man, thank god for physics breaking bandages, I bet they could even cure swine flu.

-I like the safe houses... So very safe and not filled with zombies.

-Ohp, one the other guys just got hanged... eh... should have probably helped him.

-Right, noise attracts zombies, so as long as I don’t shoot the cars their alarms won’t go off.

-WHY DID I SHOOT THE CAR? WHY DID I SHOOT THE CAR? AHHHH GET OFF ME!

-F***ing little monkey thing, one of these days ya little bastard!

-Oh sure, I ran away and locked the door, leaving my team to die horribly without me. On the bright side their chances of survival are pretty low, so there shouldn't be any awkwardness.

-Ok, I realise I deserved that, but I’m still mad you hit me with a guitar.

-Oh... a giant zombie called a tank, like that’s fair?

-F*** off zombies! This is my hiding place!

-Oh god... blood everywhere... Oh god... they’ve seen me....

-OH GOD MY ORGANS! STOP EATING ME!


-Phew, that was crazy fun, lets watch the new episode of kemono to cheer me up.

-Whaaaa! That was so sad! Erin! Be strong! Oh god.... my heart is a little puppet for this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment