Tuesday 14 December 2010

Woops!

Hahaha.

So how many anime in that last post were fake?

If you said 1, then you are incorrect... All lies! Hahaha! That's what I bring for you this Christmas, lies and heartache.

Honestly I could probably get away with saying I trolled you rather then saying I got trolled. I could totally spin that rather then just a random jab O RLY? was in fact me trying to tell you that none of these anime were real.... But that's not the case (However I feel that would have been really clever).

Basically I wrote this seasons hype thing at 1 in the morning, so I was not exactly at the peak of my observational skills. But in the morning while I was having my shower it slowly dawned on me that something was weird about that anime list.

What you need to understand is that these fake lists pop up every season, wither it's people trying to troll or just trying to work themselves up to a dream. Frankly your bound to fall for one of them eventually, as their largely well made.

The depressing thing however is that I only thought half of the things on the list could have been any good. I dread to think what the actual list is gonna look like now....

Hahaha.... Ahh... Trolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment