Sunday 21 February 2010

Lets Watch Viper's Creed: Part 7


Sak: Shopping is fun!

Har: How the hell did you convince us to come here again?

Saki: Scent of.... green bird? Eh, maybe it'll take the smell of blood off me.


Little Girl: I love the mall! I love having a long and peaceful life! When I grow up-






Oh god!


News Man: The terrorist group Hound has sent out a message today declaring they were behind the shopping mall bombing.

Har: That's impossible!

Regardless of the shit I give Har, he does the best surprised face.


Sak: So Har.... Earlier you said it couldn't have been Hound, how could you know that?

Har: Wait, did James just skip a whole section of the episode?

Sak: Don't try and chance the subject!

Creepy Girl: Do you taste like ice-cream?

Sak: Ah! What the hell is that!

Har: And now I will take my leave.

Later that day-

Har: Guy's... Ulla! We have to tell everyone that Hound isn't responsible for the bombings!

Gasp! Har is part of the terrorist group Hound! But don't worry, these guy's are the pussy terrorists... other terrorists steal their lunch money.

Ulla: We can't do that Har.... I know you mean well but if we did that it would create one big mess.... But don't worry... I'll be talking to the other groups and making sure these bombings stop... I swear it by my glorious starry eyes! Gaze into them and know true beauty!


Har: Urrr.... That's.... Nice... I should go now.

Ulla: Hang on, we need to talk.

Ulla: Traveling the world.... I saw alot of bad things... and I just want to change the world for the better....

Har: Urr.... Ulla... Why are we in your garden?

Ulla: I'm having a moment here! I'm talking about my own deep personal grief!

Har: Why are you telling me-

Ulla: There must be witness's!

Ulla:.... So..... How's work?

Har: Oh it's good, made lots of friend.... they treat me bad but I know they mean well. Like Saki, I think you'd like him.... after all this is over I'd like you to meet him.

Ulla: That would be be nice... I'd like that...

News Man: Terrorists are everywhere!

Sak: I grew up in this city you know... and with all this trouble brewing I just have to wonder.... what's going to happen? Where are we all going? How-

Saki: Hold that thought, I just remembered I'm supposed to be on a mission.

Sak: God damn it Saki! You ruin everything!

Saki:.... Sorry, my bad.

Walter: Ok everyone! We found out where Hound are! Go and arrest them!

Har: *Surprised face*
Ulla: Hey guys... I'm gonna go get a burger... You want anything?

Guy: Er, actually yeah... We need a bunch of shopping done-

Ulla: Look I was just being polite... I'm not actually gonna bring anything back.

Har: Oh no.... What do I do? The only way to stop team Viper now... is to shoot them!

Uh oh, high stress.... you know what that means? Flashback!

Saki: Har I swear to god if you forget to put sugar in my tea one more time... I'm gonna cut ya.


Norma: Hold on, let me just put these in before you start talking.

Gar: I don't care if your full, your gonna eat it.


Rudra: I'm going to shoot you!

Har: I can't! Their mee friends!


Terror bot has no friends.... Only Disco!

Norma: Ah! Where the hell did that come from?

Rudra: What the hell? Nobodies here!

Sak: They must have hacked our systems!

Ulla: Okay, but you guys have to carry your own shopping, and none of you better drool in my car... I'm looking at you Barry.... Disgusting.

Creepy Girl: Can I have your soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment